[Dcmlib] seg fault in gdcm

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Jul 20 16:48:44 CEST 2004

Waow,

	Ok parfais les tests passent bien. J'ai vu que t'as virer makeDicomDir.
Dans ce cas peut on virer TestAllReadCompareDicom ?

Mathieu
$ ctest -R TestAllReadCompareDicom -V
                                                  Test project
Changing directory into /home/malaterre/Creatis/gdcmbin/Test
Testing TestAllReadCompareDicom
Test command: /home/malaterre/Creatis/gdcmbin/bin/gdcmTests
TestAllReadCompareDicom
    Description (Test::TestAllReadCompareDicom):
    For all images in gdcmData (and not blacklisted in Test/CMakeLists.txt)
    apply the following to each filename.xxx:
    step 1: parse the image (as gdcmHeader) and call IsReadable().
    step 2: find in GDCM_DATA_ROOT/BaselineDicom/filename.dcm
            (with format DICOM V3, explicit ValueRepresentation)
    step 3a: when image NOT found on step 2, write
             GDCM_DATA_ROOT/BaselineDicom/filename.dcm
            (with format DICOM V3, explicit ValueRepresentation)
    step 3b: when image found on step 2, and when IsReadable()
             compare it (in memory with memcmp) with the
             image we are testing (the one of step 1).

    The reference baseline directory
       /home/malaterre/Creatis/gdcmData/BaselineDicom/
    couldn't be opened.
***Failed

0% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 1

The following tests FAILED:
         TestAllReadCompareDicom