[Dcmlib] can't compile with choosing VTK_DIR

denis_hudr denis_hudr at sina.com
Tue Nov 9 03:23:24 CET 2004

I have tried the codes from CVS. but after i used cmake to build Vc++6.0 dsw file. i can't compile it. Did anyone try it? I'm using VTK4.2.1

I have tried to get around it. i think Makelist file in gdcm is some messy. it adds all VTK include directory to all projects additional include directories, even this project has nothing with VTK. After i delete these, it works. I'm not sure that solve the problem correctly.
maybe we should change that makelist file.
any hints will be helpful.

Dennis

×¢²áÐÂÀËÃâ·ÑÓÊÏ䣬¼¤»î1G¿Õ¼ä£¡£¨ http://mail.sina.com.cn/chooseMode.html £©