[Dcmlib] Visual Studio 7 .NET 2003 link errors

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Apr 13 15:14:28 CEST 2005

I am so sorry, I don't know what happen. I guess not enough coffee. This
should be fixed by now in both CVS and 1.0 branch. Thanks again for the
patch and please accept my apologizes.

Mathieu

$ cvs ci -m"BUG: Could not build static lib of gdcm properly on windows.
Thanks a lot for Jean Michel patch and patience" CMakeLists.txt

Checking in CMakeLists.txt;
/cvs/public/gdcm/src/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--  CMakeLists.txt
new revision: 1.60.2.1; previous revision: 1.60
done