[Dcmlib] Visual Studio 7 .NET 2003 link errors

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 13 21:01:32 CEST 2005

I'm happy to help, but this machine is a laptop and I don't really have
anything else currently that would work for the Nightly dashboards.

Thanks for the tip regarding the 4.4 branch. I suppose with all the work
going towards finalizing 5.0, there hasn't been much time for
maintenance on 4.4.

Good luck!

-Sean