[Dcmlib] borland compilation problems

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Sun Aug 21 00:33:13 CEST 2005

Michal Kurgan wrote:
> Hello!
> Next problems, sadly...
> In 0.6 still are headers declarations are missong, for standard atoi and
> isdigit functions (ctype.h, and stdlib.h includes are missing).
> GetTickCount() function... So i even can't compile it on windows with borland
> compiler...
>
> Important note: this is problem with borland compiler bundled with Builder C++
> 6.0
>
> Is there any chance to compile it with mingw (i don't even dream for working
> crosscompilation with cmake now, i tried, too much mess in CMakeLists.txt :)
> or it may be possible to use Yours pregenerated dll's from 1.0 version with
> my own mingw compiled program?

For mingw you can use static lib:
http://public.kitware.com/GDCM/Testing/Sites/CHIRON.kitwarein/GDCM-Win32-mingw/20050820-0100-Nightly/BuildWarning.html

And I thought that 1.0 used to build with shared lib...

Having access to mingw is a pain (need to physically go to the
machine...at least so far). And I don't have access to bcc6...

Sorry for the troubles (but patch welcome),