[Dcmlib] Pb around GetVersion()

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Aug 22 17:36:59 CEST 2005

Jean-Pierre Roux wrote:
> Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>
>> Jean-Pierre Roux wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>> The adjunction of gdcm:GetVersion()  causes some troubles on 'Gogolt'
>>> (at least)
>>

>> Yeah I fix a compilation problem gcc4 for some reason don't like ;
>> laying around.
>> And it does not like a static function not used within the shared lib.
>

> It complains for *each* cxx module, not only at the shared lib level...
>
>> I think to easily solve the problem I will puit the value in the gdcm
>> image we are writting.
>

> I'm affraid I didn't get it ...
> -> I'm interested in using gdcm:GetVersion() in the
> FileHelper::CheckMandatoryElements() method, and replace the stupid line
> e_0002_0013->SetValue("GDCM 1.1");
> by
> e_0002_0013->SetValue(GetVersion());
> when I write a Dicom File.
>
> What do you want to do?

Fixed thanks:
$ cvs ci -m"COMP: Remove problem with static being define in a common
header file"
Checking in Testing/TestUtil.cxx;
/cvs/public/gdcm/Testing/TestUtil.cxx,v  <--  TestUtil.cxx
done
Checking in src/gdcmCommon.h;
/cvs/public/gdcm/src/gdcmCommon.h,v  <--  gdcmCommon.h
done
Checking in src/gdcmFileHelper.cxx;
/cvs/public/gdcm/src/gdcmFileHelper.cxx,v  <--  gdcmFileHelper.cxx
done
Checking in src/gdcmUtil.cxx;
/cvs/public/gdcm/src/gdcmUtil.cxx,v  <--  gdcmUtil.cxx
done
Checking in src/gdcmUtil.h;
/cvs/public/gdcm/src/gdcmUtil.h,v  <--  gdcmUtil.h
done

The first implementation was an error, sorry