[Dcmlib] cvs access seems to not work

nikolaus heger nheger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 08:19:31 CET 2005

hello,

i have been trying to get gdcm 0.6 from the CVS, following the instructions
meticolously. but i tend to get an error message like this:

> nik at crab /cygdrive/c/gdcm
> $ cvs login
> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.creatis.insa-lyon.fr:2402/cvs/public
> CVS password:
> cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.creatis.insa-lyon.fr: c
> vs pserver: cannot open /cvs/public/CVSROOT/config: Input/output error

sometimes, the cvs also seems to get 'stuck' and i receive no reply at all,
forcing me to crtl-c the process.

i tried this both with the cvs client in cygwin (version 1.11.17) and the
one built into Eclipse (3.01).

any help would be greatly appreciated.

	nik

ps: my apologies if this has already been discussed in french ;)