[Dcmlib] GDCM in VTK using BCB

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Jun 2 17:58:28 CEST 2005

Luca,

  Could you include the version of gdcm you are using ? gdcm is being compiled AND run nightly with bcc32. As far as I know there is not a single line of code you need to change. Please use the latest gdcm 1.0 version.

Thanks
Mathieu
Ps: look for a file called winbase.h the GetTickcount is defined here.