[Dcmlib] re: "Stupid frenchies" (not MY title!)

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Mon Jun 27 16:16:09 CEST 2005

Please pardon me addressing the list in English, but like so many
Americans, I am completely deficient in any other language.

I can't understand the comments being made here, but as the author of
the quoted text, I hope no one is taking offense.

I certainly did not mean to imply that there is anything wrong in this
list being conducted primarily in French, or suggest that it should be
done differently.  I was just pointing that fact out to others on an
exclusively English-language site.  I feel  that my inability to read
the list's content is *my* problem, not a deficiency of the list.

If it upsets anyone that I stated that the gdcm project was at an early
stage of development, please note that this comment was posted in
December, 2004, and I had probably seen only v 0.4.  It has certainly
moved a long way in the last 6 months, and that level of activity is one
of the primary reasons that I try to follow this list.

In fact, I have been trying to get Andrew Crabb to update the outdated
entry on his www.idoimaging.com site concerning gdcm.

I strongly support what you are doing and wish I could participate more
effectively.  And I deeply regret all of the clever machinations that I
employed in my youth to avoid learning French.

Thanks for all of the hard work,

Dave Witten

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/View_Dicom_File_Attribute.asp?df=100&forumid=131478&exp=0&select=992135