[Dcmlib] [Fwd: Re: Software with ability to writing a CD]

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Mar 1 16:35:56 CET 2005

hehe...

Actually, DicomWorks (1.3.5) creates invalid DICOMDIRs, with incorrect
values and value representations for some tags as well as out of
order tags in the study directory records, which makes the CDs
unusable on applications that check for such things.

So I would avoid using DicomWorks for CD creation until it is fixed in
this respect.

David