[Dcmlib] gdcmlib with mingw

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon May 30 01:53:51 CEST 2005

> On Sunday 29 of May 2005 14:37, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> > I'd love to see this patch ! Could you please send it to me or the mailing.
> > This would be a great addition to the toolkit to be supported on mingw32.
>
> No problem, but this is only for crosscompilaion, about problems with
> exporting of symbols...
> Also how i should send it to You?
> These are only changes to cmake configuration files, to make it work, also You
> need to change configs in cmake specification files (in Platform folder of
> cmake binaries), last time i remember there was no such file for native and
> cross mingw.

I'd prefer that you sent me a patch. For comparing two directory here are the steps:

let's call 'gdcm-patch' your gdcm and 'gdcm' the official gdcm. Then what you do is:

diff -r gdcm gdcm-patch > /tmp/patch

This should be enough. Hopefully the patch should be very small if not you might have to use -b (to ignore blank space).

Let us know how this work, thanks again