[Dcmlib] GetZSpacing in Varian Dicom RT dose files

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Nov 14 19:04:51 CET 2005

Piotr,

	Thank you so much for your image.
	Your code looks ok but it only works in this particular case, since
according the DICOM definition:

	ftp://medical.nema.org/medical/dicom/final/cp434_ft.pdf

	You can have absolute Z value, therefore the Z1 value might not be zero
(well you get the idea...).

Anwyay thanks a lot this is definely an excellent thing we can now find
the Z spacing in Varian DICOM file.

Regards,
Mathieu