[Dcmlib] RE: Visual Studio 2005

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Fri Nov 25 19:09:06 CET 2005

Marco,

	As I don't have access to this compiler, could you do me a favor. Could
you add a std::cerr in the code of gdcmDirList.cxx:

int DirList::Explore...
  for(BOOL b = (hFile != INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE); b;
        b = FindNextFile(hFile, &fileData))
    {
       fileName = fileData.cFileName;
       std::cerr << fileName << std::endl; <--- here

And let me know if something weird happen in Release mode.

Thanks in advance
Mathieu

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Marco,
>
>     Yeah that scary, it only means that when building in Debug, every
> declared object is set to zero which is -apparently- needed later.
>
>     The thing is that borland and valgrind useually show this stuff.
>
> Thanks for the report, I'll try to investigate
> Mathieu
>

> Marco Feuerstein wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just realized, that the vs 2005 build of gdcm just seems to work
>> with the
>> Debug version. Any optimizer flags will skrew it up...
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Marco

>>> 85748 Garching b. München