[Dcmlib] Re: CREATIS CVS: gdcm jpr

Jean-Pierre Roux Jean-Pierre.Roux at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Nov 28 12:35:12 CET 2005

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> J'ai aucune idee d'ou sort ce machin, j'ai jamais dis que
> GetImageOrientation etait exprime en double, c'est d'ailleurs faux.

Hi, everybody!
Probabely, we shall have to imagine a 'protocol' for updating previous
gdcm versions :

When we fix a bug in the CVS version, previous version stays as it was.
When people form ITK fix a bug in their local version, current version
stays as it was (and we don't even know there was a bug !)

Mathieu has to upgrade the whole stuff, of and on, and it must must be
very time consuming for him.

A few days ago, I 'up ported' some upgrades, taken from a backport in
version 1.0, ans it was not so good   (double vs float) : Mathieu
disagrees with it.

If any boy  has an idea on haw to proceed to avoid collisions (and
loosing time) ...

Cheers

JP