[Dcmlib] Re: [vtkusers] Problem with creating data volume from DICOM files data.

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Oct 11 15:32:13 CEST 2005

> Hi Mathieu,
>
>   I did what you said. I took source from cvs, then using cmake I
> configure gdcm and finally I built gdcm using Visual Studio 7. Here I
> found some problems. During building occured some errors. All errors was
> caused by the fact that it was impossible to find vtkgdcm.lib. Error
> occured in gdcmTests, vtkWriteDicom, vtkgdcmViewer, vtkgdcmViewer2 and
> vtkgdcmdemo. In all cases the error description was: fatal error
> LNK1104: cannot opep file 'vtkgdcm.lib'. There were also 3 warnings in
> vtkgdcmViewer2.cxx. Is it my fault with this errors? I think I did
> everything properly.

Łukasz,

	When you open the project in visual studio 7, you should see a target
called 'Experimental' on the right panel. If your computer is connected
to the internet, then please run this target. This will try to compile
gdcm/vtkgdcm for you and submit result of compilation+test. Therefore I
will be able to examine what is going on.

Thanks