[Dcmlib] Re: CREATIS CVS: gdcm bellet

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Oct 11 16:19:09 CEST 2005

'may be useless' ... 'this usefull' ? What ?

Ok I have no clue what you want. Anyway the current patch is fine with
me, just that it is a bit too UNIX oriented, and python -c 'distutils'
should be smarter (I still cannot believe setup.py cannot do it, since
VTK is being installed properly without this 'useless'/'usefull' variable).