[Dcmlib] TestVR back again

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Oct 20 17:35:46 CEST 2005

Anyway I know this is NOT a VR ! Don't have the time to look into why it
is failing when not using the FillDefaultThing.
Feel free to fix the bug then.

Mathieu
Ps: change GDCM_PUB_DICT_PATH to point to let say '/foobar' rebuild,
rerun the test you'll see the test is working...that's all I wanted to
demonstrate