[Dcmlib] Re: openjpeg and 16bits j2k image

Antonin Descampe descampe at tele.ucl.ac.be
Mon Oct 24 16:57:46 CEST 2005

Hi Mathieu,

Well I'm happy having helped you a bit and also that you will integrate
openjpeg in gdcm. As we are only two people maintaining the library and
as it is certainly not our main occupation (still a thesis to
finish...), I cannot promise you to answer your potential future
requests very fast... But feel free to change the things you want in
the library and I will do my best to help you again if needed.

cheers,

antonin

  descampe at tele.ucl.ac.be
  Communications and Remote Sensing Lab
  Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium