[Dcmlib] dciodvfy

Jean-Pierre Roux Jean-Pierre.Roux at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 25 16:12:47 CEST 2005

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

>>> Ps: Samples per Pixel was missing ... grrrr ?!?
>>
>> I was 100% sure I added it, some day
>> (We received dicom images without Samples per Pixel, that hang
>> e-film, I wrote a little .exe program for the doctors.
>> And I probabely forgot to propagate the modif in gdcm
>> :-(
>

> Actually I am not sure I put it at the right place.

You did!

> Sample per Pixel was done properly only in the -rare- case where we
> write RGB data...
> Someone to check I put it in the right place ?

I did ;-)

--> Something I don't agree too much is your adding of
0008|0064 [CS] [Conversion Type] [SYN ].
You said in your comment :
See PS 3.3, Page 408
Of course, it's Type 1 ...
... for *this* modality.

I can read, page 302, that "Shutter Overlay Group" is Type 1.
For the current modality !

I will not add a mandatory default value for Shutter Overlay Group ...

JPRx