[Dcmlib] dciodvfy

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Oct 25 17:43:29 CEST 2005

Jean-Pierre Roux wrote:

>> Are we able to calculate group lenght or not ? If not then we should
>> remove all elem=0x0000 when writting.
>

> We aren't.
> (calculating a group length when it contains Sequences is a nighmare ...)
> I remove it.

That's the definition of black boxes in OO:

GroupLength = Sum of element + Sum of Seq length

so the one we don't know how to do right now is SeqLength. Is it
possible to resurect GroupLenght Calculation and have a SeqLenght
calculation that abort() (in the simple case there won't be no seq so no
problem, that's all I care really)?

Thanks