[Dcmlib] FileHelper->GetImageData()

Greg Book gbook at gbook.org
Fri Sep 2 20:04:05 CEST 2005

I'm interested in using the GetImageData() function to read my files
instead of reading them by opening them and reading the bytes. Once
you've called this function and have an array of unsigned integers...
how is that array structured?
Is it one byte for R, G, B? so 3 bytes per pixel? Then I assume line
breaks occur at pixel (3 byte) boundaries? So to read a 100x100pixel
image, I'd take the first 300 bytes of the buffer returned from
GetImageData as the first line of the image, then get the next 300 for
the next line, and so on?

Thanks,
Greg