[Dcmlib] [Fwd: Old ACR-NEMA standards available on-line]

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Sep 6 15:30:44 CEST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Old ACR-NEMA standards available on-line
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:32:15 GMT
From: David Clunie <>
Newsgroups: comp.protocols.dicom

 From time to time folks ask about the availability of the old
ACR-NEMA standards that predate DICOM.

NEMA has kindly scanned in the old printed standards and made
them available on-line at:

ftp://medical.nema.org/medical/dicom/1985/ACR-NEMA_300-1985.pdf

ftp://medical.nema.org/medical/dicom/1988/ACR-NEMA_300-1988.pdf

I have added these links to my status page.

Before you ask, I understand that the old magnetic tape
and compression standards will also be scanned in soon and made
available similarly.

David