[Dcmlib] using gdcm from cvs

Greg Book gbook at gbook.org
Fri Sep 9 00:15:23 CEST 2005

I've been using gdcm version 0.6 and I've decided I should start using a
newer version. I'm trying to use the CVS version. I downloaded the
version, and using VC++ 6.0 compiled everything... now I'm slightly
confused as to what to do next. For version 0.6, I used the .lib, .dll
files that were in the /lib and /bin directories. I also used the /Dicts
and /include directories. For the CVS version, only the /Dicts directory
is the same. Where do I find the .lib/.dll/.h files for the current cvs
version?

-Greg