[Dcmlib] Re: [vtkusers] Problem with creating data volume from DICOM files data.

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Sep 28 21:40:40 CEST 2005

> Hi Mathieu,
>
>    Thank you very much for your advice. Unfortunatelly I found some
> problem using vtkGdcmReader. The problem is that there is no
> gdcmConfigure.h and it causes error during compilation proces. I tried
> to find this file but it was impossible. There is no such file in GDCM
> directory or any other directory. Is it my fault or there is some bug in
> software?

Łukasz,

	GDCM web site is there:
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/

	The install/compile instructions are here:

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/Installation.html

	Please tell us what step is failing for you, and what information was
misleading for you (we'll update the documentation if the doc was indeed
misleeding for you).

Thanks for your time