[Dcmlib] [Gdcm2] BigEndian support

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 06:23:53 CEST 2006

Ok
  GDCM is getting stable by the day so I decided it was a good time to
give a try to BigEndian and ne scared. I was very disappointed that
only 5 images failed to be loaded on BigEndian :)

Problem reading image from:
/Users/mathieu/Creatis/gdcmData/CT-MONO2-12-lomb-an2.acr
Problem reading image from:
/Users/mathieu/Creatis/gdcmData/gdcm-MR-SIEMENS-16-2.acr
Problem reading image from: /Users/mathieu/Creatis/gdcmData/MR-MONO2-12-an2.acr
Problem reading image from:
/Users/mathieu/Creatis/gdcmData/SIEMENS_GBS_III-16-ACR_NEMA_1.acr
Problem reading image from:
/Users/mathieu/Creatis/gdcmData/SIEMENS_SOMATOM-12-ACR_NEMA-ZeroLengthUs.acr

Pretty nice :)