[Dcmlib] [Fwd: New to DICOM]

Jean-Pierre Roux Jean-Pierre.Roux at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jan 6 17:49:01 CET 2006

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> WTF ! Do any of you guys have access to those 'standard set of images'
> ? Seems like it comes with a workstation...

The 'standard set of images' is just a set of MR (phantom) images,
without any oddity in the header.
According to Dicom norm, the names are *not* significant (8 digits,
random-like).

The problem doesn't come from this 'standard image set', but of the
images of Mark's own...
Where do they come from (imager?, version?).
I'm affraid it's hopeless.

I think I remember our Leonardo (Cardio'Hospital) rejected some CD, but
when to we loaded the CD on an other workstation, we send them to
Leoanardo, it worked.
JP