[Dcmlib] Bug?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 06:20:35 CEST 2006

[Please CC dcmlib as this is the ML related to GDCM users]

My mistake I did not read carefully your message, my bad.
Anyway this is very difficult to diagnose from here, could you for
example run PrintFile on the file to see what it looks like:

$ PrintFile filein=./mydicom.dcm

Send us the output. As a side note can you load you DICOM in let say
TomoVision, EFilm or dcmtk ... ?

Thanks
Mathieu
Ps: as a last solution send me a copy of the file so that I can inspect...