[Dcmlib] Universal build for Mac OSX 10.5 doesn't work

P Bai apbai at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 18:38:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! Are you sure it's cmake's
problem? I've used cmake to build universal binaries
for VTK without problem. I've also tried different
version of CMake with gdcm, still no luck. But I'll
check out cmake mailing list anyway.

Thanks again!

--- Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com>