[Dcmlib] Visual Studio 2005

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Mar 1 18:17:59 CET 2006

Greg Book wrote:
> Has anyone compiled gdcm with VS2005 successfully? I downloaded the
> latest CVS version (1.2) and tried CMake on it... but it didn't like
> creating project files for VS2005. I then made VS6.0 project files
> instead and converted them to VS2005 solutions using VS2005. I tried
> compiling it... but lots of errors, only the jpeglib8 built successfully.

Greg,

	Thanks for the report. Two suggestions, since VS2005 is so recent I
believe only the CVS version of CMake can handle those projects files.
Or you can try a nmake base build system.

HTH
Mathieu
Ps: This is usually a good idea to post the output of the
compiler/linker errors, even if it does not make sense for you, it does
for us.