[Dcmlib] Problem with vtkgdcmViewer, vtkgdcmViewer2, vtkgdcmSerieViewer, vtkgdcmSerieViewer2

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Mar 21 21:12:52 CET 2006

Hello,

I have a problem with running gdcm/vtk examples (vtkgdcmViewer,
vtkgdcmViewer2, vtkgdcmSerieViewer, vtkgdcmSerieViewer2). I use VS2003,
VTK5.0. Compilation works fine but after running one of this programs,
I get the same error:
/Unhandled exception at 0x10216393 (msvcr71d.dll) in
vtkgdcmSerieViewer2.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location
0x0007fc00./
In debug mode I found that error occurs in MEMCPY.ASM in line 171. In
local variable dst was value 0x0007fc00 <Bad Ptr>. The error is  caused
by executing the line:  /
reader->Update().
/Have you ever had such a problem or you know some solution or maybe a
source of this error.
Thanks for nay help.

Łukasz Tutaj