[Dcmlib] Problem with vtkgdcmViewer, vtkgdcmViewer2, vtkgdcmSerieViewer, vtkgdcmSerieViewer2

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Mar 21 23:12:17 CET 2006

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Łukasz Tutaj wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a problem with running gdcm/vtk examples (vtkgdcmViewer,
>> vtkgdcmViewer2, vtkgdcmSerieViewer, vtkgdcmSerieViewer2). I use
>> VS2003, VTK5.0. Compilation works fine but after running one of this

Oooops. I missed that: VTK5.0. Sorry the vtkGdcmReader was not updated
for VTK5.0 pipeline change. Basically only vtkImageToImageFilter was
kept for backward compatibility. So any source object still need to use
VTK4.4.

Do you really need VTK5.0 ?

Mathieu
Ps: so as you guessed, gdcm is reading the image without any problem on
my machine (gdcm1.2, VTK4.4)