[Dcmlib] Problem with adding GDCM package in CMakeLists

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at wp.pl
Wed May 10 17:42:30 CEST 2006

Mathieu,

    I downloaded the latest version of gdcm from cvs and another problem
occured. In line INCLUDE(${USE_GDCM_FILE}) I got error message:
Include called with wrong number of arguments. Include only takes one file.
VTK and KWWidgets works fine in this situation but gdcm not. Is it my fault?
Sorry for bothering you.

Łukasz Tutaj