[Dcmlib] CVS not working

Clemens Hentschke husky22 at web.de
Tue Nov 28 20:55:04 CET 2006

Hello,

First: i tried to get the current version of gdcm via cvs and followed the installation instructions on your web page. However, it didn't work. As password, i used "anonymous". I got the error message "cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.creatis.insa-lyon.fr(195.220.108.5):2402 failed: Connection refused".
Is there a problem with your cvs system? i'm using Suse Linux and cvs 1.12.
Second: I also tried to download gdcm version 1.0, i downloaded gdcmDefaultDicts.cxx.in because CMake didn't found it. I changed CMakeLists, and then generated the code. After i tried to make it, there was an error: gdcmCommon.h:22:27: gdcmConfigure.h: No such file or directory. I only followed the install instructions on your web page. What could be the problem?

Thanks for help.

Regards, Clemens