[Dcmlib] Compile problem, filling missing from source

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Sep 11 23:28:49 CEST 2006

Anthony D. Hildoer wrote:
> “fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gdcmConfigure.h': No such
> file or directory” error when compiling from source in Visual Studio
> C++. 'gdcmConfigure.h' is not in the source tar balls and is not in CVS.

Hi Anthony,

	You are not giving a lot of details here...my crystal ball is no
working right now. Could you please specify:
* Version of CMake used
* Version of Visual Studio C++ used
* Step to reproduce to see the problem.

	BTW, gdcmConfigure.h is a generated file by CMake which is located in
the binary directory of your build (or installed in CMAKE_INSTALL_PATH,
I don't know if you installed gdcm or not).

Thank you