[Dcmlib] gdcm

Ailton Santa Barbara ailton.santa-barbara at cenpra.gov.br
Wed Sep 20 21:31:50 CEST 2006

Hello gdcm users,

ITK2-8, VTK5-0, MVSC 6.0, python

I have compiled gdcm1.0. out of ITK, and I had problems to read images series, and any *.swg are not found in the path.

gdcm1-0 compiled with VTK flag ON, wrappython ON = OK

errors to read serie image, and dicom image

ITK compiled with USE_GDCM extern, gdcm1-0 (python)

any functions do not work, read dicom directory; read series dicom;

Whem I update from gdcm 1.0 to gdcm 1.2 and tried to compile I had problems with:

·         GDCM_LEGACY in ITKgdcmImageIO.cxx

·         gdcmDocument.h declaration of Document::~Document

·         gdcmSerieHelper.h declaration of ExRestrictions

·         and both above in gdcmPYTHON_wrap.cxx

1-errors ExRestritions/ExRefine/LoadMode/DirectOrder : cannot access private members declared in class gdcm::SerieHelper, and 2-SerieHelper_EXRule is not a member of gdcm

in ITKgdcmImageIO.cxx there are any includes, as gdcmBinEntry.h and gdcmValEntry.h and others. But theses *.h belong gdcm or itk directory ? In gdcm1-0 there are not both files, and in Insight2-8\Utilities\gdcm\src gdcm1-2-2 there are.

There are conflict whem I wrap ITKgdcmImageIO, and errors.

resume: I do not use gdcm with ITK or VTK