[Dcmlib] (no subject)

Jean-Pierre Roux jpr at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Apr 23 15:24:54 CEST 2007

mohamed djebbi wrote:

Hi, Muhammed.

It depends on what you want to do.
gdcm is a C++ open source library to deal with DICIOM files.
You can get the last version (1.3.1, stable version) on
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/
click on "gdcm cvs access"
(you need to have CMAKE, multiplatform open source generator, that will
generate the MakeFile -if you are on Linux-, or the .sln, -f you use
.NET-, etc)
You run cmake, and you'll get the library (.dll, .lib, .a, so, depending
on your platform)
In the directory Example, you'll find several source files, named ex...
cxx, that are example on using a given part of gdcm,
and some other files, as PrintFile.cxx, MakeDicomDir.cxx, ReWrite.cxx,
that correspond to small usefull applications.

Have you any experience with CMake?

Jean-Pierre Roux
gdcm team.