[Dcmlib] compiling gdcm on OpenSUSE 10.2

Jean-Pierre Roux jpr at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Apr 23 16:00:35 CEST 2007

Juraj Vaclavik wrote:
> Hello,
> I compiled gdcm (src-1.0.0.tar.gz) on OpenSUSE 10.2 and I found some problems:

Hi!
==> gdcm1.0.0 is a little bit old version.
Better you use gdcm 1.3.1
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/Download.html
click on "gdcm 1.3.1"

==> gdcm doesn't use any longer ./configure mechanisms.
(there are still comments about "configure" in jpeg libraries, but
everything is actually deal with CMake)

Jean-Pierre Roux