[Dcmlib] Z-spacing

Lazzarato Dr. Gianni lazzadrgi at libero.it
Mon May 28 21:39:26 CEST 2007

Hi users,

triing to read different dicom TC dataset with gdcm (always primary axial
slices datasets from different tc scanners) I found a problem when z-spacing
is  = 1.

Everything is good when z spacing is < 1 but, as you can see in included
picture (0.35,0.35,1),  the 3 imageplanewidget return incorrect
representation value of the volumetric dataset regarding Z value (longer
than original I suppose).

I have access to various kind of axial tc dataset and I'm interesting to
increase and validate gdcm compatibility with them.

Some suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

Dr.Gianni Lazzarato