[Dcmlib] Question regarding GDCM 1.3.2

Neerav Patel neeravpatel at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 18:20:09 CET 2007

Hi,

I got GDCM 1.3.2 compiled and I have linked everything up in Visual C++ .NET 2003.  But now when I went to the user manual and added

           gdcm::File *f = new gdcm::File();                  f->SetLoadMode(LD_NOSEQ);              | depending on what                  f->SetLoadMode(LD_NOSHADOW);           | you want *not*                   f->SetLoadMode(LD_NOSEQ | LD_NOSHADOW);| to load from the                  f->SetLoadMode(LD_NOSHADOWSEQ);        | target file           f->SetFileName(fileName);           f->Load( );

It comes up with errors.  All I want to do is get the raw byte array of the dicom image?

Does anyone have some sample code that will allow me to do this.  The dicom image is a ultrasound image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neerav Patel