[Dcmlib] new to gdcm-cmake problems with test example

Jean-Pierre ROUX jean-pierre.roux at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sat Sep 1 01:20:02 CEST 2007

>Hi Jean-Pierre,

Hi, Ashish.

I'm not on my PC; from the Internet cafe, I can't make what I'd like to do...

-> gdcm1.3.1.tar is updated every day a 1 AM (Paris time), so there
is not a big difference with the cvs version.

-> gdcm1.3.xx (current version) is not fully compatible with ITK, rigth now :-(

-> to use gdcm1.2 and ITK :write, for instance :
#include <gdcm/src/gdcmFile.h>
gdm::File *f = new gdcm::File();

-> if your anonymizer breaks after dealing with 70,000 images, maybe
there are memory leaks ?

-> use 'reply all' (to mail to dcmlib as well), maybe somebody else
cam give you answers more clever than mimes ;-)

Jean-Pierre Roux

  e-mail   : jpr at creatis.univ-lyon1.fr/~jpr