[Dcmlib] cmake problems from SVN

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:52:13 CEST 2007

Hi Greg,

  Are you actually using gdcm2 from the svn sourceforge.net repository:

https://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gdcm/trunk

  On my linux box I do:

svn co https://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gdcm/trunk gdcm

  (please note that there is a 'trunk' subdir now).

You have to switch shared libs to OFF on WIN32 AFAIK.

This is more a toy project right now and it is not even garantee to
compile or produce meaning full result. You are better of with gdcm 1
from creatis server.

Sorry for the confusion.

-Mathieu