[Dcmlib] cmake problems from SVN

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:55:56 CEST 2007

Hi Greg,

  On the contrary, right now gdcm 1.x supports a bit more DICOM files
than GDCM2 (sound weird doen't it?). Anyway long story short gdcm2
should not be used in any production code, this is alpha code.

  BTW gdcm1.x does not support DEFLATE, MPEG & JPEG-LS DICOM Image
file. It does not support PDF, Waveforms or RT objects.

Thanks
-Mathieu