[Dcmlib] [Gdcm2] GDCM 2.0.0 Win32 binaries

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:34:54 CET 2008

Hi Paulo,

  First of, could you *PLEASE* suscribe to the
gdcm-developers at lists.sourceforge.net, I get a bounce email everytime
you post..

  As for your question, you need to be more precise, I suggest reading:

  Your issue does not make any sense at all, please send at least a
log of your errors, I cannot diagnosticate without it, python ships
with shared library and AFAIK should have some kind of backward
compatibility thus I assume that you can just simply reuse a shared
lib compiled with python 2.4 with your python 2.5 (*). And I do not
understand your english:

> are using python 2.4. I also know how to import the vtkGDCMReader? Gdcm
> import and not have the vtkGDCMReader.

  Send me your python code instead, this would be much clearer.

  Finally GDCM is available as source code, simply get the source and
recompile it with your favorite compiler/python library version.

Thanks for your time,
-Mathieu
(*) Have you tried installing python 2.4 to check that it works, once
this is done, we can move on to the issue with python 2.5