[Dcmlib] [Gdcm2] GDCM2: Feature freeze

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:49:44 CET 2008

Hi there,

  Two things:
1. To keep things clean and tidy, I moved a couple of gdcm1 users to
the gdcm2-dev mailing list. Feel free to unsuscribe if you are not
interrested in any further gdcm devlpt.

2. This week will be the last week of feature/API changes. So if you
have still something in mind, speak now or hold your peace forever (*)

  Thanks to a couple of Win32 feedbacks, things are getting more
robust. I have started adding some wiki page on how to
configure+compile GDCM SVN. So by next week we should have a GDCM
2.0.1 release.

Thanks for your attention
--
Mathieu
(*) feature/suggestion/comments are always welcome, but are not