[Dcmlib] [gdcm-python] SerieHelper_SetDirectory

Pascal Cathier pascal.cathier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:02:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

I can't get the SerieHelper_SetDirectory working:

>>> serie_helper = _gdcm.SerieHelper_New()
>>>_gdcm.SerieHelper_SetDirectory(serie_helper, r'c:\mydirectory')
NotImplementedError                       Traceback (most recent call last)

C:\Program Files\ProcessExplorer\<ipython console> in <module>()

NotImplementedError: Wrong number of arguments for overloaded function
'SerieHelper_SetDirectory'.
  Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
    SetDirectory(GDCM_NAME_SPACE::SerieHelper *,std::string const &,bool)
    SetDirectory(GDCM_NAME_SPACE::SerieHelper *,std::string const &)

Is this because the path string has to be wrapped into a std::string object?
I don't see any such wrapper provided by gdcmpython.

Thanks for your help,

Pascal