[Dcmlib] Question about Visual Sutdio .NET 2005 Linking

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 10:13:35 CEST 2008

Hi Neerav,

  Without seeing the actual errors, it would be like going to your car
dealer and say: 'I went into my car', 'I put the keys in the proper
place'
, 'but I am still seeing errors on the dashboards', 'I tried other
keys but still same problems'.

  Thanks for explaining your actual issue with more details,
-Mathieu