[Dcmlib] Fwd: DICOM dataset with Korean patient names

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:36:04 CEST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Clunie <dclu... at dclunie.com>
Date: May 5, 2:10 am
Subject: DICOM dataset with Korean patient names
To: comp.protocols.dicom

Hi Sujesh

Hee-Joung Kim kindly supplied me with a sample from his
lab that can be shared:

http://www.dclunie.com/images/charset/korean_agfa_infinitt_2008-3.dcm...

I will let you know if I find any more; I do have some others
from different sites and vendors but these do not have Specific
Character Set in them (and hence are invalid).

David