[Dcmlib] GDCM logo contest

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:27:54 CEST 2008

Just in case someone has better artistic skills (read: almost anyone),
would you be interested in designing a logo for GDCM ?

   1. The logo must be representative of DICOM, either representing
the name "GDCM:", or "Grassroots DiCoM".
   2. The entry must contain at least one primary high-quality version
of the logo at 1024×768 minimum resolution.
   3. All submitted work must be licensed under a Creative Commons
license. I will give full attributions and credits to the original
author when their work is used.
   4. Contestants may submit more than one entry.
   5. Almost any image file formats will be accepted (PNG, BMP, TIFF,
   6. Send your submissions by email to me:
mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com. One email per entry.
   7. Entries must be original work.

There is no money involved in this contest, sorry :(

Thanks,