[Dcmlib] [Gdcm2] building with shared libs

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:34:49 CEST 2008

Greg,

  Sorry to hear about your issues. I do not think I'll be of much help
here again.

  What I would do is instead of looping, try first with a single tag
(such as 0x10,0x10) and see if this work. then add another one until
you figure out where it is actually failing.

  If you built GDCM 2.x with TESTING=ON, you can execute from the cmd
line the unit test for gdcm::StringFilter:

               gdcmMSFFTests TestStringFilter myfilename.dcm

good luck
-Mathieu