[Dcmlib] Reading DICOMDIR and FILEDIR

Jean-Pierre.Roux at creatis.insa-lyon.fr Jean-Pierre.Roux at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Aug 31 10:50:56 CEST 2009

> Hello,

Hi, Tom,

I wrote (several years ago) gcm-1.
(I still use it, but I don't develop it any longer : it exists, now, a
'gdcm-2', more powerfull, writen by Mathieu Malaterre
see :
http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/)

I never heard about 'DIRFILE' before.
If you send me a sample of DICOMDIR and DIRFILE, I can have a look and try
to understand how they work, and maybe write a hack for that)

--> Mathieu : did you hear about DIRFILE before?

Jean-Pierre